Assessing and Monitoring Body Composition - Learn About Different Methods of Monitoring Body Composition for Weight Management Throughout the Life Cycle and How to Apply Them to a Variety of Patient Care Settings
Assessing and Monitoring Body Composition - Learn About Different Methods of Monitoring Body Composition for Weight Management Throughout the Life Cycle and How to Apply Them to a Variety of Patient Care Settings is organized by Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc. (GVP)
Course opens: 09/07/2017
Course expires: 09/06/2020
• 2.00 CDR
This continuing education course compares and contrasts BMI with a variety of strategies for measuring body composition as it relates to weight management throughout the life cycle and provides recommendations and strategies for RDs to apply this information to a variety of patient care settings.
Course content appeared as the CPE Monthly in the September 2017 issue of Today’s Dietitian.
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals should be better able to:
• Distinguish key methods and strategies used to measure body composition.
• Assess limitations of key methods and strategies used to measure changes in body composition over time.
• Compare and contrast the use of BMI with other body composition assessment strategies used in weight management.
• Demonstrate the role of RDs in using appropriate body composition assessment strategies as part of the nutrition care process.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine