CME : 2
Anxious Youth in Transition to Adulthood: A Translational Perspective is organized by The American Psychiatric Association (APA) and will be held during Aug 20, 2015 - Aug 20, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is Psychiatrists and Residents/Fellows. The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Translational neuroscience offers the opportunity to move from 'bench to bedside'; from animal models to normal humans and ultimately to understanding the development and the treatment of psychiatric disorders. Recent studies have shown that there is a sensitive period during adolescence with regard to fear regulation.
• Recognize the unique clinical needs of youth transitioning to adulthood.
• Identify sensitive periods for extinction learning and fear regulation across development.
• Discuss the importance of translational research to advance clinical care us.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- 60 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine