Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Digital Week Webinar Series is organized by KNect365 Life Sciences and will be held during Apr 23 - 26, 2018.
This conference features 8 free, live and educational webinars spanning 4 days. Join us for one or participate in all 8--it's your choice!
Timely Topics Include:
• Tumour Uptake of PEGylated Diabody: Balancing between Antibody Size and Systemic Clearance
• Therapeutic Targeting of Notch 3 Signaling for Cerebral Small Vessel Disease
• High Throughput Characterization of Ion Channel Activity Blocking mAbs with Array SPR
• DNA-based Antibody Therapy: A Blueprint for Innovation
• New Ways to Boost Recombinant Protein and Antibody Yields in Transient Systems
• High-Resolution Protein and Antibody Modeling with NovaFold and NovaFold Antibody
• Antibodies to Watch in 2018 Update
• Emerging Technologies for Finding Rare Antibodies
Speakers: Qing Li, PhD, Scientist I, MedImmune, Joseph F. Arboleda-Velasquez, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, Assistant Scientist, Massachusetts Eye and Ear, Yasmina Noubia Abdiche, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Carterra, Paul Colussi, PhD, Vice President, Research, TetraGenetics, Kevin Hollevoet, PhD, Group Leader and Postdoc, Therapeutic and Diagnostic Antibodies, University of Leuven - KU Leuven, Bo Wu, PhD, Director of Protein Department, GenScript USA Inc., Janice M. Reichert, PhD, Executive Director, The Antibody Society, Adam Clarke, PhD, Senior Director, Lead Antibody Discovery, Teva Pharmaceuticals Australia, Adrienne Higa, Associate Director, Product Applications, Berkeley Lights, Inc., Dr. Steve Darnell, Principal Scientist, DNASTAR, Matt Larson, Senior Software Developer, DNASTAR, Thomas Leary, Manager, Sales and Technical Support, DNASTAR
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.