CME : 50
CME : 21
AAO 2020: Now Virtual
In light of epidemiological projections, government regulations and public health commissions to block the spread of disease — including social distancing, confined crowd sizes and face coverings — the Academy has been compelled to cancel its in-person annual meeting this year.
But amidst of all the chaos, you can still join the online conference which is Nov. 13-15 for AAO 2020 Virtual, where all of ophthalmology meets® for provocative discussions, clinical pearls, fun activities and live interaction with industry exhibitors.
Starting Aug. 12 you can register for the AAO 2020 Virtual All-Access Pass. Your All-Access Pass provides:
• Allowance to over 100 hours of live-streaming, interactive courses as they occur.
• Endless access to all on-demand annual meeting content, along with all 8 Subspecialty Days and the AAOE practice management program.
• At least 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the live-streaming portions of the meeting and 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for on-demand content.
• A strong virtual exhibition where you can connect with industry representatives and discover about the latest products and services.
View all content as many times as you want, whenever you want, for up to three months after the meeting.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nonmember Fee||12 Nov,2020||USD 1,100.00|
|AAOE Member Fee||12 Nov,2020||USD 250.00|
|Academy Member Fee||12 Nov,2020||USD 425.00|
|Academy Member in Training Fee||12 Nov,2020||USD 150.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease