CME : 5
Anesthesia SimSTAT - Trauma is organized by American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) and will be held from Jul 08, 2020 - Nov 15, 2020.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Anesthesia SimSTAT – Trauma helps improve performance in the management of anesthesia emergencies and fulfills continuing medical education and ABA MOCA 2.0® Part 2 and Part 4 requirements. Learners will be able to practice the management of a patient with multiple traumatic injuries requiring advance cardiac life support (ACLS), resuscitation, frequent reassessment and other emergent interventions in an interactive, realistic manner.
At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Manage a patient with multiple traumatic injuries
• Recognize and treat peri-arrest hypotension.
• Develop a differential diagnosis for persistent hypotension in a patient with multiple injuries.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of and conduct ACLS protocols in a patient with multiple injuries.
• Develop and demonstrate the necessary technical and behavioral skills to manage an intraoperative trauma team.
This activity is intended for anesthesiologists, anesthesiology residents, and members of the anesthesia care team.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|List Price||14 Nov,2020||USD 350.00|
|Member Price||14 Nov,2020||USD 250.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine