CME : 3
Sleep-Wake Disorders is organized by American Psychiatric Association (APA). This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Release Date: 8/1/2017
Expiration Date: 7/31/2021
Estimated Duration: 3 hours
Psychiatrists and other physicians
This email-based learning format is focused on sleep-wake disorders, and provides a series of 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed over time. Questions are emailed to users at pre-set intervals and quantities. By tackling only a few questions at a time, the pulsed learning format eliminates the brain strain of sitting through a long exam and focuses attention back onto the subject matter to improve knowledge retention.
• Increase current knowledge and new developments in psychiatric diagnosis and treatment and be able to apply this information to improve patient care;
• Recognize areas where more study is needed; and
• Validate current practice or make improvements in professional practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Registration Fee||30 Jul,2021||USD 90.00|
|Medical Student Member Registration Fee||30 Jul,2021||Free|
|Resident-Fellow Member Registration Fee||30 Jul,2021||Free|
|General Member Registration Fee||30 Jul,2021||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine