CME : 1.5
American Health Resources Conference on Medical Marijuana is organized by American Health Resources (AHR), LLC and would be held during Dec 23, 2016 - Dec 23, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event for Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, and Registered Nurses.This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify the main active constituents of cannabis and the physiologic processes that these may affect.
• List common conditions for which medical marijuana is used and the current supporting evidence (if any).
• Describe the acute effects and long-term risk of cannabis, and its effect on the reward pathway of the brain.
• Review various dosing methods for medical marijuana and the pharmacokinetic differences among them.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine