Virtual American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA) Connect 2021
Virtual American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA) Connect 2021 is organized by American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA) and will be held from Feb 13 - 27, 2021.
Credit Designation Statement - The AGPA designates this live activity for a maximum of 42 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologists: AGPA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. AGPA maintains responsibility for the program and its content. Maximum of 42 hours.
Social Workers: AGPA, ASWB provider #1064, is approved as a provider for continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards, 400 South Ridge Parkway, Suite B, Culpeper, VA 22701, www.aswb.org. ASWB Approval Period: 1-27-18 to 1-27-21. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers will receive up to 42 continuing education clock hours for participating in this course. ASWB approval is accepted in 48 states. ASWB is not accepted in NJ.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 42 contact hours for nurses. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Two-Day Institute: Saturday, February 13 & Sunday, February 14
• Special Institute Presentations: Friday, February 19
• Three-Day Conference: Thursday, February 25- Saturday, February 27
AGPA Connect is designed for clinicians, as well as mental health workers, psychiatric residents and graduate students in mental health degree programs. It is composed of three major sections: the Special Institute, the Two-Day Institute, and the Conference.
Why Should you Attend?
• World-renowned faculty are available to instruct, challenge, and inspire you.
• Earn over 40 continuing education credits in your affiliated discipline.
• You can learn valuable, proven strategies and clinical techniques that can be used immediately.=
• A full menu of diversified offerings designed to sharpen your knowledge and skills is available.
• You can take advantage of time away from the day-to-day pressures of work. You’ll return refreshed, stimulated, and rejuvenated—and ready for new challenges ahead.
After participating in the Annual Meeting, attendees will be able to:
• Recognize, review and integrate basic group dynamic concepts into their group practice;
• Compare the theoretical underpinnings of various schools of group therapy;
• Conduct groups in varied settings with a broad range of populations;
• Apply evidence-based practices as they relate to group therapy.
- CME : 42
- Contact Hours : 42
- Hours : 42
- CE : 42
Scientific Poster : View Poster
Mental health professionals currently working with groups or in training who wish to be kept abreast of new developments and expand the scope of their clinical practices.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine