2020 American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) National Conference & Exhibition is organized by American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Goals and Objectives:
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) program produces, maintains, and enhances the ability and professional performance of pediatricians and pediatric health care professionals by rendering quality, consistent, accessible, and compelling educational experiences that discuss gaps in professional practice. The National Conference & Exhibition endeavors to meet participants’ recognized educational needs and support their life-long learning with the goal of enhancing care for children and families. The AAP is committed to excellence and innovation in education. The AAP National Conference is the forum at which pediatric professionals meet and communicate for updates, reviews of pediatric practice, research, and advocacy. The National Conference grants a place for the AAP governance/administration/organization to interact with its general membership.
The Instruction (Learning Experience) in This Activity Will:
• Present the most prevailing information associated with illness and preventive healthcare of prenatal, neonatal, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
• Design a forum for discussion of current issues and problems in pediatric healthcare.
• Guide attendees on procedures related to patient health management.
• Inform, enable, and update on practice management and policy.
• Guide and train attendees in advocacy of issues related to child health.
• Highlight the significance of physician self-care and wellness and their impact on patient care.
As a Result of Attending This Activity Attendees Will Be Able to:
• Study evidence-based informed pediatric medicine.
• Employ current techniques and procedures.
• Promote effectively for issues related to children’s health.
• Exhibit growth in competence, performance, or patient outcomes.
• Implement approaches to maintain wellness and prevent burnout.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
35 30 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine