CME : 5
Credits : 5
Advances in the Management of Diabetes Online CME is organized by University Learning Systems (ULS).
Course Expiration Date: January 25, 2022
Earn 5 hours of Online Pharmacology CME! Available when and where YOU want to complete the course.
This Enduring Online CME Material activity, Advances in the Management of Diabetes 2019, has been evaluated and assigns for up to 5.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification commences on 05/01/2019. The term of endorsement is for one year from this date. Physicians can acquire credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
American Osteopathic Association (AOA):
This Online CME Course accommodates five (5) hours of AMA Category 1 credit.
Members of the College of Family Physicians of Canada CFPC: This Online CME educational course proffers five (5) hours of AMA Category 1 credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA): This enduring Online CME educational course presents five (5) hours of AMA Category 1 credit.
Diabetes CME Credit:
This Online CME Symposium in its entirety presents 5 hours (0.5 CEU) of ACPE CPE home study credit, AMA Category 1 CME, and CNE pharmacology credit.
At the conclusion of this Online CME Conference, an attendee must be able to,
• Exhibit novel updates to the standards of care endorsed by the American Diabetes Association
• Assess the advantages, disadvantages, and place in therapy for newly recognized diabetes medications
• Demonstrate novel cardiovascular outcome analyses for new diabetes medications and their indications for patient care
• Identify distinct insulin delivery devices and glucose monitoring devices
• Find their utility in patients with diabetes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
• Canadian Physicians
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Canadian Pharmacists
• Other Health Professionals
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|General Course Fee||24 Jan,2022||USD 199.00|
CME 3 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine