Advances in CT: Technologies, Applications, Operations-Special Purpose CT (2018) is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held on Mar 20, 2019 - Mar 19, 2022. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Refresher Courses are sessions captured at past RSNA Annual Meetings focusing on themes of health care reform, payment models, research and innovation, patient-centered radiology, and advances in the different imaging modalities. Refresher Courses are targeted to diagnostic, interventional and oncologic radiologists and are designed to improve knowledge and competence in responding to the challenges and advancements in the field of radiology. Most courses include an audio-visual presentation, as well as a corresponding transcript.
Content Areas (Codes):
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Breast (Imaging and Interventional)
• Computed Tomography
• Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Physics and Basic Science
Course Learning Objectives:
• Relate the technology of cone beam breast CT.
• Reproduce both qualitative parameters describing image quality and qualitative images.
• Demonstrate breast CT performance using metrics such as anatomical noise metrics, computer and human observer studies.
• Illustrate the future potential of breast CT in diagnostic and screening breast imaging.
• Explain the technology of musculoskeletal (MSK) cone-beam CT (CBCT).
• Identify key differences between MSK CBCT and other orthopedic imaging modalities.
• Discuss emerging clinical applications of MSK CBCT.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.