Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Series Individual Sessions: What To Do When It's Not BPPV - Challenging Vestibular Disorders Including Post Concussion Syndrome
Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Series Individual Sessions: What To Do When It's Not BPPV - Challenging Vestibular Disorders Including Post Concussion Syndrome is organized by Education Resources, Inc. (ERI).
• Continuing Education Hours for disciplines not listed below: 3 Contact Hours (.3 CEUs).
• Approved by the FL Physical Therapy Association for 3.5 continuing education hours- #CE19-579988.
• Approved for FL Occupational Therapists for 3.6 continuing education hours - CEBroker # 20-503138.
• Approval # 1801-22 by the New Jersey State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 3 CE Physical Therapy License Number.
• Approved by the KY Physical Therapy Association for 3 Contact Hours. Approval #CS64-2010-KPTA thru 3/6/21.
• Approved by the LA Physical Therapy Board for 3 Clinical Hours. Approved by the MD Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for CEUs
MN Category 1 Course Approval #2011 for 3 CE Hours. Approved by the NM Physical Therapy Board for .3 CEUs.
• Approved by the NV State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for Units - Type: Internet
• Approved by the OH Physical Therapy Association for 3 Hours - Approval #19S0634.
• Approved by OK State Board of PT course #201911147 for 3 CEUs, Category B. PA State Board of Physical Therapy recognizes other state's approvals.
• Approved by the WV Board of Physical Therapy for 3 contact hours # CEUL029593.
Education Resources is an approved agency by the PT Board of CA for 3 contact hours.
• Approved sponsor by the State of IL Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for Physical Therapy for 3.5 contact hours.
• This continuing Competence activity has been approved by the NC Physical Therapy Association #18-0722-024.
• Approved provider by the NY State Board of Physical Therapy for 3.6 contact hours (.36 CEUs).
• This activity is provided by the TX Board of PT Examiners accredited provider #1910017TX for 3 CCUs and meets continuing competence requirements for PT's and PTA's licensure renewal in TX. Participant's License Number.
• Education Resources is an AOTA Approved Provider for Live and Distance Learning-Independent Courses for 3 Contact Hours (.3 CEUs)
This evidence-based course will focus on the assessment and treatment of patients with vertigo and dysequalibrium from unusual vestibular causes. Course participants will distinguish among causes of dizziness such as Concussion, Chronic Subjective Dizziness (Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness), Anxiety, Superior Canal Dehiscence, Fistula, Migraine, and Meniere’s disease. Course participants will be able to design and modify treatment programs based on the nature of the cause of dizziness in this patient population.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the pathophysiology of concussion and the common symptoms associated with concussion.
• Describe the characteristics of Physiologic Post-Concussion Disorder, Vestibulo-ocular Post-Concussion Disorder, and Cervicogenic Post-Concussion Disorder.
• Describe the parameters of the Buffalo Concussion Treadmill Test and the aerobic exercise program based on the treadmill test results.
• Design a treatment regimen for patients with Vestibulo-ocular PCD, and Cervicogenic PCD.
• Identify the criteria for diagnosis of Migraine Associated Dizziness.
• Identify Chronic Subjective Dizziness (Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness) and describe the three arms of treatment for CSD.
• Discuss the physiologic and imaging test results in patients with CSD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 3
- Contact Hours : 3
- CE Hours : 3.6
- CEUs : 0.3
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine