Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Series Individual Sessions: Central Vestibular Disorders and Cervicogenic Dizziness - Differential Diagnosis and Treatment
Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Series Individual Sessions: Central Vestibular Disorders and Cervicogenic Dizziness - Differential Diagnosis and Treatment is organized by Education Resources, Inc. (ERI).
• Continuing Education Hours for disciplines not listed below: 5 contact hours (.5 CEUs).
• Approved by the FL PT Association for 6 continuing education hours - #CE19-579988.
• Approved for FL OT's for 6 continuing education hours - CE Broker # 20-459948.
• Approval # 1801-121 by the NJ State Board of PT Examiners for 5 CE Physical Therapy License Number.
• Approved by the KY PT Association for 5 contact hours. Approval #CS64-2010-KPTA thru 3/6/21.
• Approved by the LA PT Board for 5 Clinical Hours. Approved by the MD Board of PT Examiners for .5 CEUs
• MN Category 1 Course Approval #2011 for 4.5 CE Hours Approved by the NM PT Board #NM1133 for .5 CEUs
• Approved by the NV State Board of PT Examiners for .5 Units - Type: Internet Approved by the OH PT Association for 5.25 Hours - Approval #19S0604
• Approved by OK State Board of PT course #201911147 for 5 CEUs, Category B. PA State Board of PT recognizes other state endorsements.
• Approved by the WV Board of PT for 5 contact hours #CEUL029593.
• Education Resources is an approved agency by the PT Board of CA for 5 contact hours.
• Approved sponsor by the State of IL Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for PT for 6 contact hours.
• This continuing competence activity has been approved by the NC PT Association #17-0722-021.
• Approved provider by the NY State Board of PT for 6 contact hours (.6 CEUs).
• This activity is provided by the TX Board of PT Examiners accredited provider #1910017TX for 5 CCUs and meets continuing competence requirements for PTs and PTAs licensure renewal in TX. Participant's License Number.
• Education Resources is an AOTA Approved Provider for Live and Distance Learning-Independent Courses for 5 Contact Hours (.5 CEUs).
• NBCOT Professional Development for 6.25 PDUs.
This online CME course will converge on the evaluation and treatment of one cause of vertigo, cervicogenic dizziness, and how to differentiate it from central vestibular deficits. It is suggested for individuals who have experienced with or who have previously taken a two day course in vestibular rehabilitation.
This course is part of Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation Online Series
This 5 hour online course will focus on the evaluation and treatment of one cause of vertigo, cervicogenic dizziness, and how to differentiate it from central vestibular deficits. Through lecture, case studies, demonstrations and extensive directed lab practice, participants will intensify their skills in vestibular rehabilitation. It is advised for individuals who have experience with or who have earlier taken a two day course in vestibular rehabilitation.
Dizziness due to cervicogenic causes can transpire at any age, although symptoms of dizziness are the number 3 reason individuals over the age of 65 seek medical attention. It becomes the number 1 reason for seeking care in individuals over the age of 70. These individuals with vertigo and disequilibrium represent a large patient population for physical and occupational therapy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 6
- CEUs : 0.6
- CE Hours : 6
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine