Oncologic Imaging - Optimizing Patient Care is organized by American Seminar Institute (ASI) and will be held during Feb 15, 2016 - Feb 14, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists, Physicians, Subspecialist Physicians, oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Explain the current state-of-the-art capabilities of MRI, CT, ultrasound, PET/CT, SPECT/CT and tomosynthesis.
• Restate the current standards of care for staging and treatment of various cancers including the expected outcomes of therapy and their associated imaging findings.
• Describe techniques for image-guided biopsies including at the skull base, thyroid and renal.
• Evaluate the appropriateness of imaging screening, particularly in high-risk individuals for breast or lung cancer.
• List current radiotherapeutic options, such as liver-directed microsphere therapy, and the role of cross-sectional imaging.
• Describe the potential imaging fi ndings in novel therapeutics such as immunemodulating therapy for malignant melanoma.
• Discuss the current staging, work up, treatments and patterns of failure in a wide range of malignancies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine