Adult Echocardiography Registry Review - Virtual Conference (Jul 30, 2021)
Adult Echocardiography Registry Review - Virtual Conference is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held on Jul 30, 2021.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Adult Echocardiography Registry Review - Virtual Conference provides the most comprehensive review with topics based on current ARDMS exam content outlines for successfully completing the adult echocardiography certification exam. To guarantee the highest industry exam success rate this course is taught by a leading adult echocardiography expert and is specifically designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who are looking to pass the adult echocardiography registry exam the first time.
• Applying the Physics of Ultrasound
• Preparing for the Echocardiographic Procedure
• Performing Echocardiographic Imaging
• Valvular Heart Disease: Part 1
• Valvular Heart Disease: Part 2
• Ischemic Heart Disease & Cardiomyopathies
• Pericardial Disease, Cardiac Tumors & Aortic Dissection
• Systemic & Pulmonary Hypertensive Heart Disease and Congenital Heart Defects
• Post Procedural Activities
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret cardiac ultrasound examinations.
• Apply knowledge of the cardiac anatomy and corresponding cardiac physiology of the systemic & pulmonary circulation to perform routine scan protocols for adult echocardiography.
• Differentiate normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the adult cardiac ultrasound examination.
• Cite commonly seen valvular pathology based upon their characteristic appearance and Doppler signature and/or quantitative diagnostic criteria.
• Recognizecardiac pathology commonly diagnosed by echocardiography such as pericardial disease, Cardiomyopathies, CAD (ischemic disease), pulmonary hypertension and congenital heart disease.
• Apply quality assurance and the relationship of specificity, sensitivity and overall accuracy of cardiacultrasound examination test validation.
• Define areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your cardiac technology ultrasound board examination. (RDCS or RCS)
- CME : 8
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine