Addiction Medicine Certification Board Review Course - Webinar
Addiction Medicine Certification Board Review Course is organized by American Physician Institute (API) for Advanced Professional Studies.
Intended Audience: Addiction Medicine Physicians
Online Course v2.1, Release Date July 15, 2018, Termination Date July 15, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ including 24 Self-Assessment Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Question Bank, Release Date June 8, 2018, Termination Date June 8, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe the effects of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs in both tolerant and non-tolerant individuals.
• Demonstrate practical knowledge the neurobiology of addiction and articulate its activity in terms useful in a clinical setting.
• Describe the process for diagnosing addiction and differentiating the symptoms of addiction from those of other medical or psychiatric disorders.
• Explain the various pharmacologic and psychosocial treatments for addictive disorders, and describe the factors that should be considered in selecting a treatment modality to match a particular patient’s needs.
• Describe the precipitants of relapse and current evidence-based practices to prevent and manage relapse.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 105.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine