Contact Hours : 1.5
CEUs : 0.15
Acupuncture Course is organized by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC, and will expire on Dec 10, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, health care professionals, and interested individuals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 Contact Hours / AOTA CEUs: 0.15
The ancient Chinese healing practice of acupuncture has been used for thousands of years to treat many ailments, especially pain. Today, this therapy that addresses disharmony in the body, mind, and spirit is widely practiced throughout China and is used by millions of individuals in the United States and many other countries. This course explores the history of acupuncture, the theories involved in its practice (including yin and yang, qi, the meridian system, and causes of disharmony), the types and benefits of acupuncture, as well as possible complications and contraindications of the therapy and training issues.
• Brain Health.
• Complementary and Alternative Health.
• Holistic Health.
• Integrative Health.
• Men’s Health.
• Pain Management.
• Palliative Care.
• Stress Management.
• Women's Health.
• Describe the key historical developments related to acupuncture.
• Explain yin and yang theory.
• Discuss the energetic concept of qi.
• Describe the meridian system.
• Discuss causes of disharmony.
• Describe types of acupuncture.
• Identify the health benefits of acupuncture.
• List possible complications and contraindications of acupuncture.
• Identify training issues related to acupuncturists.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||14 Dec,2020||USD 15.00|
Contact Hours 2
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine