Abdominal Imaging Course
Abdominal Imaging Course is organized by Medical Technology Management Institute (MTMI).
This program provides 2.25 hours of Category A continuing education credit.
This program is designed to cover the basic interpretative techniques involved in reading an abdominal radiograph. The topic will also be approached from the perspective of the interpreting radiologist. The program will uncover some of the challenges encountered when reading radiographs and how to mitigate these factors by creating the best image possible
At the completion of this program, participants will:
• Recognize common radiologic pathologies using the concept of "silhouette sign".
• Review the basics of radiographic densities regarding the silhouette sign when imaging the abdomen
• Suggest methods to improve diagnostic image quality in order to maximize diagnostic yield in abdominal imaging.
• Explain the characteristics of various imaging technologies that enhance the visualization of pathology in abdominal imaging.
How it Works:
• Your On Demand CE activity that you purchased will be located in your “My Account” section once you log into the MTMI Website.
• You have three attempts to pass each quiz.
• You must earn a score of 75 % or higher.
• Credit is recorded the day you submit and pass the quiz and is determined using Central time.
• You have 30 days to complete and pass the quiz.
• Once passed, access your MTMI “My Account” to print your “Certificate of Completion.”
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CE Hours : 2.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine