AACE Master Class: Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery: Good for Diabetes, but Bad for the Bones
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) Master Class: Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery: Good for Diabetes, but Bad for the Bones is organized by American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE).
Starts 5/11/2020 | Content Expires 5/11/2023
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 0.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
This course includes:
• Video presentation by a leading expert
• Pre- and post-exams to measure your understanding
• CME and MOC claiming online
Upon completion of this activity, learners will be able to:
• Describe the variable impact of different bariatric procedures on bone density and skeletal health
• Define fracture risk after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
• Outline multifactorial mechanisms of bone loss after gastric bypass
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 0.75
- MOC : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine