79th Annual Meeting of American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST) & Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery is organizing by American Association for the Surgery of Trauma (AAST). This online CME course will be held from Sep 09 - 12, 2020.
This year's meeting will be fully virtual!
Sessions addressed in the CME webcast include:
• 66 Oral papers, 26 quickshot presentations, 140 electronic poster presentations
• 12 Lunch Sessions, and 3 Add-on sessions (formally known as "pre-sessions")
• Lunch sessions and add-on sessions are included in the meeting registration
• ESTES/AAST Emergency Surgery Course (ESC)
• COVID-19 Breaking Developments Panel Session
• Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Surgery +4 More
Nursing +2 More
Contact Hours 2