2018: What’s on the Horizon for Diabetes Technology, Treatments, and Education is organized by American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) and will be held during Feb 28, 2018 - Feb 28, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, MDs, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for their patients with diabetes and other related conditions. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 contact hours of continuing education credits.
• Describe the new medications, their purpose, use, side effects, and outcome thus far
• Discuss future drug therapies in the pipeline
• Identify new medical devices and products for diabetes management
• Identify current and future tools to help educate patients with diabetes
• Identify new software to help determine best treatment at the best cost
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Medical Education, Healthcare Technology