2017 Interactive Self-Assessment Test and Board Review in Addiction Medicine is organized by California Society of Addiction Medicine (CSAM) and will be held from Aug 27, 2017 - Aug 27, 2020.
• 22.00 AMA Category 1
• 22.00 Attendance
This course has been approved by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM). Physicians enrolled in the ABAM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program can apply a maximum of 15 AMA/PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing the Review Course.
This Course consists of:
Module 1: Interactive Self-Assessment Test
Features 600 board-style questions, organized by topic.
Module 2: Addiction Medicine Study Guide
• Key high-value material (tables, key articles, etc) to prepare for the exam. Culled from various sources, organized by topic.
• Online book containing 200 questions and answers from the live conference.
Module 3: Videos from Board Exam Preparation Track 2017
• 7 hours of lectures from the 2017 Board Preparation Track in San Francisco
• Neurobiology of Addiction
• Pain & Addiction
• Club Drugs & Hallucinogens
• Co-Occurring Disorders
• Psychosocial Interventions
• 12-Step Recovery
• Adolescent Substance Use
• Substance Use in Pregnancy
• Medical Complications of Substance Use
• Emergency Department Presentations of Substance Use
• Drug Testing
• Epidemiology of Substance Use
• Ethics & Confidentiality
This course is designed to assist learners to assess their competence in subject areas that comprise addiction medicine, and plan further study as needed.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.