2 Hour Ethics Course
2 Hour Ethics Course is organized by The Wise DC.
Continuing Education - 2 CE Hours
• Defining the elements of Professionalism in Chiropractic; Professional Responsibility; Professional Autonomy.
• Examination of ethical principles and a comparative analysis of morals and ethics.
• Ethical issues specific to chiropractic to include documentation, evidence-based practice, confidentiality with respect to patient information, informed consent, implied consent and Good Samaritan laws.
• Professional boundary issues specific to chiropractic.
• Methodologies to prevent ethical dilemmas during the practice of chiropractic
Alaska chiropractic CE courses and seminars offered on TheWiseDC.com provide the Alaska Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) the opportunity to enhance their knowledge base and to provide them with the ability to clinically apply essential information to their chiropractic practice and treatment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine