CME : 35
MOC : 20
14th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference Session II is organized by Continuing Education Company, Inc. (CEC) and will be held from Apr 06 - 10, 2020.
Earn a total of 35 credits with our Special CME Offer! Attend the 14th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference (20 CME Credits) and you will receive a FREE online 15 credit CME course from CME365™.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 20 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
The 14th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference Sessions are now available as LIVE streaming webcasts!
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its Primary Care Conference Series for over 25 years. The 14th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this April when we hold the 14th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference. This conference was originally benig held at the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it will be held virtually through our CME365 Live streaming webcast.
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
• Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
• Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
• Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
The 14th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference Series offers physicians two date options:
○ March 23-27, 2020: Session I - Broadcast LIVE from the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida
○ April 6-10, 2020: Session II - Broadcast LIVE from the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida
This course is intended for Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and other Health Care Professionals.
SpecialtiesFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Primary Care, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioner
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine