12 Lead ECG Interpretation
12 Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG) Interpretation is organized by American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). This course has been approved for a maximum of 2.75 Contact Hour(s) of CE.
Release Date: Dec 13, 2018
Expiration Date: Dec 31, 2020 (subject to change)
Didactic content and case studies are incorporated into this presentation to increase participants’ knowledge and skills for interpreting 12 Lead ECGs in adult patients.
This CE activity is a recording of a CE session from the AANP 2018 National Conference. It has been edited to meet the format requirements for online learning. If you received CE credit for attending the live session at Conference, you many not receive duplication credit for this same activity in a different format.
Category: Cardiology, Acute Care, Emergency, Hospitalist, Primary Care, Urgent Care
• Upon completion of this presentation, the learner will be able to:
• Review the principles behind the 12 views on the electrocardiogram (ECG) and how they align with frontal, augmented & precordial leads
• Interpret axis deviation, if present, on the 12 Lead ECG
• Identify possible pathological events that explain abnormalities on the 12 Lead ECG
• Utilize a systematic approach for interpreting 12 Lead ECGs with the use of case studies
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 2.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine