Suicide Intervention and Prevention is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2023-03-01
7-hour suicide prevention CEU. Discuss suicide intervention and prevention, including assessment and treatment modalities for suicidal behavior, management of patients at risk for suicide with major depression, and other risk factors. Meets Nevada BON Substance Use and Abuse requirement for APRNs.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Discuss the epidemiology and etiology of suicidal behavior.
2) Summarize the risk and protective factors for suicide.
3) Describe the process of assessment and determination of level of risk for suicide.
4) List the elements of appropriate documentation of suicide risk, actions, and plan of care.
5) Outline the management and treatment modalities that may be used for persons at risk for suicide.
6) Discuss the public health approach for suicide prevention.
7) Relate specific epidemiologic data, risk factors, protective factors, and interventions specific to the veteran population.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||01 Mar, 2023||USD 42.00|
Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc., is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #12300, for 7.00 Contact Hours.
CE Broker Approved Provider Number 50-2174. CE Broker Course Tracking Number 20-695387.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 120