SANS: Spine is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: June 2018
Termination Date: June 2021
Approximately 250 questions covering all subspecialties and non-clinical core competencies but with an emphasis on Spine questions. This educational exam fulfills your ABNS MOC Part II requirement for self-assessment.
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ .Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon conclusion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
• Assess the latest Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of various various neurosurgical disorders across subspecialties, including tumor, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, cerebrovascular, functional disorders and medicolegal issues, with an emphasis on spinal disorders
• Evaluate medical knowledge across the various neurosurgical subspecialties, such as tumor, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, cerebrovascular, functional disorders and medicolegal issues, with an emphasis on spine
• Recognize the latest evidence in the treatment of various neurosurgical disorders across subspecialties, such as tumor, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, cerebrovascular, functional disorders and with an emphasis on spine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 24
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education