Pulmonary Pathophysiology 2nd ed.
Pulmonary Pathophysiology 2nd ed. is organized by Gage Continuing Education (CE).
• 18.75 ARRT Credits
• Registered Nurse: Approved for 18.75 Contact Hours
• Book and Test -$89.50
• Mail Test -$74.50
• Download Test -$74.50
• Online Test -$74.50
• Fax -$74.50
A system and disease-based approach to the aspects of pulmonary pathophysiology, essential for an understanding of clinical medicine. Bridging the gap between basic science and clinical medicine, this text provides students with a solid understanding of symptom identification and the underlying disease mechanism. Features clinical pearls, learning objectives, study questions, algorithms, and key concepts highlighting the presentation in each chapter.
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
• List the causes of dyspnea.
• List the five components of the cough reflex.
• Name the most common causes of hemoptysis.
• List six musculoskeletal causes of chest pain.
• Describe the management principles in patients with asthma.
• List the most common symptoms of pulmonary hypertension.
• Name four common pathogens of pharyngitis.
• List five causes of hypoxic respiratory failure.
• Identify the pulmonary complications that occur after lung transplantation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 18.75
- Contact Hours : 18.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology