Preventing Medical Errors CME for Physicians is organized by AchieveCE.
• Medical Doctor
• Physician Assistant
This course is designed to provide medical professionals in various roles with a clearer understanding of medical errors, the devastating effects that these errors can have on both patients and health care providers, and how to use root cause analysis to identify and prevent common medical errors.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Define medical error
• Discuss the frequency of medical errors in the United States
• Identify the most common types of medical errors
• Discuss the proper reporting of medical errors
• Describe the role of root cause analysis in identifying and preventing medical errors
• Describe the unique safety needs of special patient populations
• Discuss public perceptions regarding medical errors
• Discuss steps that physicians should take after committing a medical error
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.