Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) for West Virginia Nurses: Mental Health Conditions Common to Veterans is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2023-08-31
WEST VIRGINIA PTSD - MANDATORY NURSING CEU. Fulfills the requirement for 2 hours of continuing education on mental health conditions common to veterans and family members of veterans. Covers symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder; its impact; procedures for assessing patients with known or suspected PTSD; and care, intervention, and prevention.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Define posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
2) Summarize the epidemiology and etiology of PTSD.
3) Identify risk factors for developing PTSD.
4) Identify the symptoms and diagnostic criteria.
5) Discuss the impact that caring for a person with PTSD has on family and caregivers.
6) Discuss appropriate assessment and diagnosis of patients with suspected PTSD.
7) Describe current interventions and outcome goals for patients.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.