CME : 0.75
Neurology: Cardiovascular Health In Young Adulthood And Structural Brain Mri In Midlife: the Cardia Study is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN). This Online CME Course is held from Aug 15, 2017 - Aug 15, 2020.
The intended audience for this online medical conference is Cardiologists. This CME Conference has been assigned for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
Upon completion of the article by Bancks et al, the participant should be able to:
• Explain the association between baseline cardiovascular health (CVH) and whole-brain volume when studied 25 years later.
• Review the relationship between CVH over the 25 years of this study and the likelihood of normal-appearing white matter on MRI done at year 25.
• Delegate individual components of CVH at baseline that are associated with changes in brain volume on MRI at year 25 of this study.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Cardiology, Vascular Surgery
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine