MRI Image Creation and Quality Course
MRI Image Creation and Quality Course is organized by Medical Professionals.
Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 1.25 Category A CE Credits.
License duration: 6 months from purchase date.
In this course, we will discuss how the data is collected and transformed into an image in MRI. Image quality is important, and because an image of poor quality can hide a pathology and lead to misdiagnosis, in this article we will also get to learn and understand what makes a good quality image, and how the parameters selected can affect the image quality. Image quality is important, because an image of poor quality can hide a pathology and lead to misdiagnosis.
• Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico
• Meets the ARRT® CE reporting requirements
• Describe the process of collecting the signal at the coil through the digitizing of the data and image creation
• Define Fourier transform
• Describe and identify the matrix, including phase and frequency of the matrix
• Define pixel
• Describe k-space and how k-space is filled
• Identify what aspects of k-space are responsible for contrast resolution and spatial resolution
• Define NEX
• Compute acquisition times
• List the primary parameters used in MRI and how they each relate to image quality
• Describe computer controls that affect image quality
• Match types of pulse sequences to their associated image contrast
• Define SNR
• Identify noise on an MRI image
• Define spatial resolution
• List parameters that affect spatial resolution
• List parameters that affect SNR
• Select appropriate trade-offs to balance image quality and SNR
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 1.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine