MRI Basic Sequences Course
MRI Basic Sequences Course is organized by Medical Professionals.
Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 1.5 Category A CE Credits.
License duration: 6 months from purchase date.
MRI technology is very complex, many articles and books have been written about it, therefore, it is practically impossible to discuss everything in one course. This article focuses on basic MRI sequences. The first part will address the spin echo sequence. Then inversion recovery, gradient echo and time of flight sequences will be reviewed.
• Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico
• Accepted by the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT)
• Meets the ARRT® CE reporting requirements
• Describe and identify a spin-echo from a graphic display of echoes
• List characteristics and uses of a spin echo
• List the advantages of spin echo
• Define fast spin-echo
• List effects fast spin-echo has on SAR and SNR
• Define echo train length
• Explain fat suppression and give examples and benefits of fat suppression
• Compare and contrast fat suppression and pre-saturation pulses
• List uses of gradient echo pulse sequences along with advantages and disadvantages
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 1.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine