Med-Challenger PEDS is intended for practitioners of acute and primary care or clinicians otherwise involved in the diagnosis and treatment of acute, emergent, or chronic medical problems.
Ace the American Board of Pediatrics Recertification Exam with Med-Challenger's proven Pediatrics Board Review for ABP MOC exam preparation. Featuring over 2,100 Pediatrics Recertification Exam Review questions with detailed explanations and rationales following the ABP MOC Exam Blueprint, board exam simulation, adaptive learning features, and hundreds of CME credits, Med-Challenger's pediatrics exam review is the best way to prepare for the pediatrics recertification board exam.
Med-Challenger is the most effective, easiest to use Pediatric Medicine recertification review question bank for the American Board of Pediatrics recertification examination. Med-Challenger's pediatrics MOC exam review with intelligent ABP self-assessment provides everything you need to pass the ABP recertification exam and fulfill other pediatrics MOC requirements such as AMA PRA Category 1, ABP MOC Part II CME credits, and AAP-approved CME, all in one powerful, effective, and convenient access point online.
Our pass-guaranteed Pediatrics recertification board review course gets you prepared for Pediatric recertification boards fast, thanks to our constantly updated Pediatric Medicine review questions, detailed answer explanations, and intelligent pediatrics board exam simulators. Plus, our online ABP recertification exam review course keeps serving you after exams too. Preparing for the pediatrics recertification exam has never been so easy, effective, or efficient. It's more than just the best pediatrics question bank, it's lifelong pediatrician education and ABP MOC convenience.
1700+ Pediatrics Review Questions
High-Yield Q&A mapped to the ABP certification exam blueprint.
Using authoritative resources such as Nelson's pediatrics textbooks, our pediatric medicine physician editors ensure our PEDS course is always current and covers the latest ABP recertification exam blueprint. The Med-Challenger Pediatrics Board Review is 100% pass-guaranteed and used by pediatrics GME programs and healthcare organizations worldwide.
Pediatric Medicine Certification or Recertification Board Review Course - Prepare for the ABP Exam
• #1 Online ABP Pediatric Medicine Certification and Recertification Board Review Course
• 100% money-back, pass-guaranteed with CME credit
• Over 1700 ABP board-style Q&A covering the American Board of Pediatrics exam "blueprint"
• Adaptive self-assessment with guided remediation
• Continually updated and useful for annual recurring requirements
• 167 *AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM* built-in
• 167 AAP Category 1 Credit built-in
• 167 ABP MOC Part II Credits built-in
• Ongoing MOC and CME convenience & utility. Easy to use.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Manage the broad spectrum of acute and chronic medical problems encountered in the practice of pediatric medicine.
• Formulate appropriate differential diagnoses for patients presenting with acute and chronic medical problems of uncertain etiology.
• initiate therapeutic and diagnostic procedures for patients presenting with acute and chronic medical disorders.
• Manage the initial treatment of acute and chronic disorders effectively.
• Diagnose and treat the spectrum of common pediatric disorders involving all organ systems.
• Demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and cognitive skills required to achieve objectives 1-5 by scoring at least 80% on all topics studied for CME credit.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|PEDS MOC ABP MOC Exam Review + CME Credit (One-time asset purchase) Fee
||Course Registration Fee||30 Apr, 2023||USD 499.00|
AMA Credit - The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 167.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ANCC Credit - The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 167.0 contact hours.
ABP MOC Points - Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 167 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
AAP Credit - This continuing medical education activity has been reviewed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and is acceptable for a maximum of 167.00 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Toll free Number
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 105 +
Primary Care +1 More
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10