Med-Challenger FM is intended for practitioners of family medicine or clinicians otherwise involved in the diagnosis and treatment of acute, emergent, or chronic medical problems.
Ace the ABFM Recertification Exam with Med-Challenger's proven Family Medicine Recertification Exam Review. Featuring over 3,000 ABFM MOC Exam Review questions with detailed explanations and rationales following the American Board of Family Medicine Recertification Exam Blueprint, board exam simulation, adaptive learning features, and hundreds of CME credits, Med-Challenger's ABFM recertification exam prep course is the best way to prepare for the family medicine board MOC exam (and FMCLA exams) for continuous certification.
#1 ABFM recertification exam review, FMCLA, CME, and more anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Med-Challenger is the most effective, easiest to use Family Medicine recertification exam question bank for the American Board of Family Medicine recertification exam (and FMCLA review). Med-Challenger's family medicine recertification prep course with over 3000 family medicine practice questions and intelligent ABFM self-assessment provides everything you need to pass the ABFM MOC exam and fulfill other family medicine continuing certification requirements like KSAs, AMA PRA Category 1, and AAFP Prescribed CME credits, all in one powerful, effective, and convenient access point online.
Our pass-guaranteed Family Medicine recertification exam review course gets you prepared for ABFM MOC exams (including FMCLA exams) fast, thanks to our constantly updated Family Medicine review questions, detailed answer explanations, and intelligent FM board exam simulators. Plus, our online ABFM MOC review course keeps serving you after exams too. Family Practice recertification exam review has never been so easy, effective, or efficient.
3000+ Family Medicine Recertification Exam Review Questions. High-Yield Family Medicine Review Questions mapped to the ABFM MOC exam blueprint.
Using authoritative resources such as Rakel's family medicine textbook, our family medicine physician editors ensure our ABFM recertification prep course and FMCLA review asset is always current and covers the latest ABFM MOC exam blueprint. The Med-Challenger Family Medicine Recertification Review is 100% pass-guaranteed and used by the National Family Medicine Review live course, GME programs and healthcare organizations worldwide.
The objective of this continuing medical education program is to provide an interactive review of the knowledge base of acute care and primary care medicine as appropriate by medical specialty. After completing this course, the participating clinician should be better equipped to:
• Manage the broad spectrum of acute and chronic medical problems encountered in the practice of medicine.
• Formulate appropriate differential diagnoses for patients presenting with acute medical problems of uncertain etiology.
• Efficiently initiate therapeutic and diagnostic procedures for patients presenting with acute and chronic medical disorders.
• Diagnose and treat acute and chronic: cardiovascular disorders; diseases of the eye, ear, nose, throat, skin and soft tissues; endocrinologic disorders; orthopedic and environmental injuries; gastrointestinal diseases; gynecologic and obstetric disorders; hematologic and oncologic problems; immunologic, allergic and rheumatologic diseases; infectious diseases; signs and symptoms; musculoskeletal disorders; pulmonary diseases; renal and urologic disorders; and intoxications and poisonings.
• Demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and cognitive skills required to achieve objectives 1-4 by scoring at least 80% on all topics studied for CME credit.
#1 Online ABFM Family Medicine Recertification Board Review Course, Including:
• ABFM board exam review - 100% money-back, pass-guaranteed
• Over 3000 ABFM board-style Q&A covering the ABFM exam "blueprint"
• Review for Family Medicine Certification Longitudinal Assessment (FMCLA)
• Adaptive self-assessment with guided remediation
• 248 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™
• 248 AAFP Category 1 CME credits built-in
• Ongoing MOC and CME convenience & utility. Easy to use.