Key Concepts of Critical Thinking in Nursing is organized by Nursing CE Central.
Course Created on: June 18, 2021
Course Expires on: June 18, 2024
Target Audience: Registered Nurses (RN), Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
How many times did you hear the phrase “critical thinking” in your training to become a nurse? I must have heard it a thousand times, and I still don’t think I ever had a clear definition of it in my mind. What exactly is critical thinking? In this course, we will answer those questions and provide insight into how you can teach critical thinking. Also included are some self-guided exercises to practice critical thinking skills. After all this, you will be ranting about the vital importance of critical thinking, too.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
• Identify the key characteristics of critical thinking.
• Explain the importance of critical thinking to nursing practice.
• Articulate factors that impact the learning of critical thinking.
• Identify strategies for teaching critical thinking.
• Identify individual exercises for improving critical thinking.
• What is Critical Thinking?
• Why is Critical Thinking Important?
• Critical Thinking Education
• Strategies to Promote Critical Thinking
• Critical Thinking Exercises
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.