Kentucky Nursing: Domestic Violence is organized by AchieveCE. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 3.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The course is designed to increase awareness among health care professionals of the prevalence of domestic violence, the categories of domestic violence that they may encounter in their practice, how to recognize the signs of domestic violence, and their obligations for reporting known or suspected domestic violence.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Define domestic violence.
• Describe the various categories of domestic violence.
• Identify underlying motivating factors that contribute to domestic violence.
• Describe the prevalence of domestic violence in the United States.
• Describe common characteristics of both domestic violence victims and perpetrators.
• Identify common warning signs of domestic violence.
• Describe ways in which a health care professional may raise the subject of domestic violence with a patient.
• Identify the role of the health care professional in reporting domestic violence.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 25.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More