Introducing Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools For Behavioral Health Services
Introducing Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools For Behavioral Health Services is organized by EdCompass.
There is no time limit for reading the course material however, when you click on the exam you will only be given 30 minutes to complete the exam. If you are having trouble passing the exam within the 30 minutes the board allows you then you can download the exam questions we provide you in the course description page.
CE Credit Hours: 3.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
The use of electronic media and information technologies in behavioral health treatment, recovery support, and prevention programs is rapidly gaining acceptance. This brief, intermediate level continuing education course, developed using information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, provides an overview of behavioral health technologies and how they can be integrated into existing services. Additionally, emerging technologies and future opportunities are discussed as well as legal and ethical considerations.
• Summarize current technology-based assessments and interventions that target behavioral health and review the evidence supporting the effectiveness of such interventions.
• Examine opportunities for technology to impact behavioral health by improving early access to care, enhancing client engagement and education, targeting specific interventions, as well as in other areas.
• Describe principles that guide the use of technology in the behavioral health arena.
• Discuss significant developments in technology that continue to emerge and how they may be integrated into behavioral health services.
• Identify unique ethical and legal considerations that may impact the use of technology in behavioral health settings, including essential elements of informed consent and factors to consider when using electronic health records.
- CE Credits : 3
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine