Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Jun 22, 2016 - Jul 31, 2019.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2 AOA Category 2-B credits
• The Risks of a Low-salt Diet: A Meta-analysis
• FDA Nutrition Facts Label Changes
• Combination of Simvastatin Plus Vitamin D Offers New Hope for Migraine Prevention
• Improving Blood Pressure Through Enhanced Sleep
• Integrative Approaches to Caring for Children with Autism
• Integrative Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome: What Does the Evidence Say?
• Present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies;
• Make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice;
• Describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Alternative Medicine, Integrative Medicine