CE Credits : 2
Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Course is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Course Credit(s): 2 CE Credit or Hour
Fragmentation in healthcare delivery presents multiple, significant barriers that prevent the creation of a culture of health. This fragmentation is most clearly demonstrated through the artificial separation of “mental” health from “physical” health. In service to improving outcomes, decreasing costs, and enhancing the experience for all in a culture of health, integrating behavioral health and primary care is one solution that holds great promise. As highlighted throughout this course, the recommendations are prioritized, actionable and, in some cases, interdependent. This course goes well beyond discussing the barriers that have stilted progress and offers specific recommendations in six key areas to accelerate efforts toward optimizing integration of care.
• Describe a definition of behavioral health and primary care integration
• Explain the deficiencies in the current workforce, education, and training to address behavioral health and primary care integration
• Discuss solutions for the current financing system for behavioral health
• Describe recommendations for enhancing and sharing behavioral health data
• Discuss the best available evidence involving behavioral health and primary care integration
Note:- This course does not expire.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine