How to Succeed in Nursing Management is organized by Nursing CE Central.
Course Created on: June 28, 2021
Course Expires on: June 28, 2024
• Registered Nurses (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Changes in the healthcare system, such as value-based payment models which favor outcomes over volumes, along with increasing technological, quality, and patient demands, require a clinically expert nurse leader. To retain and recruit nurses in a diminishing workforce, and achieve the outcomes expected in today’s healthcare environment, a transformational leadership approach is recommended as a solution. Nurse managers will experience multiple challenges and will need to employ continuous education as well as obtain multiple venues of support to be successful.
• A Need for Quality Nursing Management and Leadership
• Competencies of Successful Nursing Management
• Challenges of Nursing Management and Leadership
• Transformational Leadership
• Making the Transition
• When Should I See Results?
• Tools for Support and Development
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
• Understand how changes in the healthcare environment have impacted nursing.
• Understand transformational leadership styles and its effect on retention and clinical outcomes.
• Explain the characteristics and competencies of a successful nurse manager and how to seek support in a nurse manager position.
Nursing CE Central is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In this course we will discuss how play an integral role in nursing management. It will take the average learner 90 minutes to complete.
Accreditations + Approvals:
• American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
• California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
• Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
• Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
• New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
• Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.