HIPAA for Healthcare Professionals is organized by AchieveCE. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course surveys HIPAA through discussing who is covered, what is protected, how to protect key information, how to navigate breaches and the penalties for violations.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of HIPAA.
• Identify the types of individuals and entities covered under HIPAA.
• Describe the types of personal information protected under HIPAA.
• Provide an overview of the HIPAA provisions related to the use and disclosure of protected health information.
• Describe the steps that covered entities must take to keep patient information secure.
• Describe the steps that must be taken in the event of a HIPAA breach.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 20.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More