Healthcare Technology and Innovative Teaching is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hour.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The purpose of this course is to identify ways healthcare educators can incorporate and implement new technologies and innovative teaching strategies to enhance healthcare education.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Describe how healthcare educators can use technology to enhance learning
• Define several popular technologies and their application to healthcare education
• Describe applications of innovative teaching strategies
• Understand common challenges associated with incorporating technology and innovative teaching strategies
• Identify resources educators can use when implementing technology and innovative teaching strategies
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.