Florida CNA CE Package is organized by AchieveCE.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This package fulfills all CE renewal requirements for Florida Certified Nursing Assistants and reports to CE Broker within 24 hours.
It can be completed fully online, from any device, at your own pace and you are welcome to log in and out of your account while taking the package at your convenience.
This package includes the State-required courses as well as a range of interesting and diverse general topics relevant to Florida CNA’s.
Courses included in this package:
• Course 1: HIV/AIDS Infection Control - 1 CE
• Course 2: Domestic Violence - 2 CE
• Course 3: Medical Record Documentation - 1 CE
• Course 4: Resident Rights - 1 CE
• Course 5: Communication with Cognitively Impaired Individual - 1 CE
• Course 6: Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Skills (CPR) - 1 CE
• Course 7: Preventing Medical Error: Florida Requirement - 1 CE
• Course 8: Effective Treatment and Care for Geriatric and Older Adults - 5 CE
• Course 9: Mental Health of Veterans and their Families CE for Nurses - 3 CE
• Course 10: Tinnitus for the Healthcare Provider - 2 CE
• Course 11: Pain Management for Healthcare Professionals - 5 CE
• Course 12: Human Trafficking for the Healthcare Provider - 2 CE
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 45.00|
Toll free Number
Pulmonology +3 More
Nurse Practitioners +1 More