CE Credits : 1
Facing Addiction: Alcohol, Drugs, and Health is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Course Credit(s): 1 CE Credit or Hour
This courses reviews what we know about substance misuse and how professionals can use that knowledge to address substance misuse and related consequences.
• Describe the three main circuits in the brain involved in addiction
• Describe a range of programs focused on preventing substance misuse
• Describe the clinical activities that are used to identify people who have a substance use disorder and engage them in treatment
• Explain why integrating general health care and substance use services can result in better outcomes and describes policies and activities underway to achieve that goal
Note:- This course does not expire.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine