End-of-Life, Palliative, and Hospice Care is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2025-12-01
7-contact-hour end-of-life, palliative care, and hospice care nursing CEU. This palliative care continuing education course includes information on hospice, postmortem care, and bereavement. Guide and support your terminal patient and their family; cover pain management and ethical, legal, and psychosocial issues.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Discuss the need for end-of-life care in the United States.
2) Differentiate between palliative care and hospice care.
3) Explain legal and ethical principles in end-of-life care.
4) Discuss the essential elements of effective communication with patients and families.
5) List pain management interventions for the dying patient.
6) Identify the psychosocial and support needs of the patient and family.
7) Describe the end-of-life care needs of special populations.
8) Explain the care of the patient just prior to and following their death.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.