Directions in Clinical & Counseling Psychology, Volume 32 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
• A Clinician's Guide to Mental Health Issues Facing College Students: Part 1, Mood Disorders, Anxiety, PTSD, OCD
• A Clinician's Guide to Mental Health Issues Facing College Students: Part 2, Substance Use, ADHD, Eating Disorders, Schizophrenia
• Community Psychiatry??Coordinated Mental Health Care During a National Disaster: A Case Report of Hurricane Harvey
• Telepsychiatry: Benefits, Limitations, and Ethical Issues
• Racial Microaggressions as Barriers to Treatment in Clinical Care
• Transgender Care: Health Care Disparities and Physician Attitudes
• Empirically Based Psychosocial Therapies for Schizophrenia: The Disconnection between Science and Practice
• Behavioral Therapy for Dementia
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.