Directions in Addiction Treatment & Prevention, Volume 17 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
American Medical Association
The Hatherleigh Company, Ltd. designates this CME activity for a maximum number of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• CE Credits: 10
• Contains 8 hours of psychopharmacology
CE Lessons in Volume 17
• Pain: Evaluation and Treatment Mitigating Abuse and Addiction Liability
• Sexual Addiction or Hypersexual Disorder: Clinical Implications
• Why the Treatment of Mental Disorders is an Important Component of HIV Prevention among People Who Inject Drugs
• Internet and Videogame Addiction: Clinical Implications for Assessment and Treatment
• The Role of Glucocorticoids in Developing Resilience to Stress and Addiction
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.