CT Image Quality and Informatics Course
CT Image Quality and Informatics Course is organized by Medical Professionals and will be held from Sep 04, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021.
Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 1.25 Category A CE Credits
License duration: 6 months from purchase date.
As a result of technological changes, image quality is another significant development in Computed Tomography. Early images appeared blocky but current images have shown much improvement. Those include improved spatial resolution, decreased scanning time, tube changes, and increased density resolution. Therefore, in this article, we will focus on how to improve the image quality in computed tomography then we will show the importance of informatics in improving the human health and the delivery of health care services.
• Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico
• Meets the ARRT® CE reporting requirements
• Define terminology reviewed in this course
• List the different types of resolutions
• Discuss factors affecting image quality in CT
• Understand the evolution of Informatics
• Explain the principle of networking
• Discuss Picture Archiving and Communication Systems
• Recognize the need for security and confidentiality
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 1.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine