CT Image Acquisition Course
CT Image Acquisition Course is organized by Medical Professionals.
Approved by the ASRT (American Society of Radiologic Technologists) for 0.75 Category A CE Credits.
License duration: 6 months from purchase date.
The formation of CT images involves many steps: Data acquisition is the first of these steps. The term data acquisition refers to the collection of the measurements of x-ray transmission from the patient. After these x-rays have passed through the patient, they land onto special electronic detectors that measure the attenuation values. Enough of these data must be recorded to meet the requirements of the reconstruction process being used. In this article, acquisition modes and parameters, dosimetrix indexes and dose reference level will be discussed.
• Meets the CE requirements of the following states: California, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and New Mexico
• Meets the ARRT® CE reporting requirements
• Understand the process of data acquisition
• Discuss acquisition modes and parameters
• Define CT Dose Index (CTDI)
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine